Naturally Detoxing Clay Mask
🗪 Du Jardin: From the Garden
- great for dry/ fragile skin
- 2 oz reusable jar
- naturally sourced
White Kaolin Clay: Gently pulls impurities from skin and exfoliates
Bentonite Clay: Pulls impurities from skin
Carrot: Aids in reducing wrinkles and scars, improves circulation, provides beta-carotene to skin
Calendula flower: Softens skin, reduces inflammation, treats acne
Du Jardin is fabulous for those who want a gentle cleansing of the skin but whose skin cannot handle the intensity of stronger clays like French Green.
It gently exfoliates while absorbing impurities from within the pores.
- Mix 2 parts Du Jardin with 1 part floral water or regular water in a small bowl. Add a drop of Essential Oil, if desired.
- Stir to mix evenly. Add Raw Honey or Yogurt if a thicker consistency is desired. Paint mixture onto skin and allow mask to get near dry.
- Rinse mask off by rubbing finger tips in circular motion with lukewarm water until clay is thoroughly removed.
- Follow with a spritz of Floral Toner and soothing facial oil.
We recommend using this facial mask 1-2 times a week and for no longer than 13 minutes at a time.
Remove mask if any burning or irritation occurs.