Wholesale: Frequently Asked Questions
Chez Lapin is honored to partner with retailers and other small businesses nationwide who are interested in carrying our exclusive line of scented candles and natural skincare products.
Our general terms of service are outlined below. Please contact us to set up a wholesale account to gain access to our Wholesale Website for product information, pricing, and ordering.
All wholesale partners must have an online or brick and mortar shop that is open and operating as an established business. Ability to provide proof of a valid reseller’s permit is required and may be requested at the time of your initial order.
Re-selling Chez Lapin products on 3rd party platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, etc., is not permitted.
To ensure success for our wholesale partners, we prioritize monitoring your territory and will do our best to ensure resellers are not too close to one another. At our discretion, accounts that do not maintain regular orders with Chez Lapin may lose territorial privileges.
We don't want a lack of storage-space to keep you from purchasing our goods. No minimum requirements for us!
Fulfillment and Delivery
- Wholesale purchases are made to order. Fulfillment takes from 1 week to 3 weeks, depending on the time of year and size of order.
- If you need an order prioritized, a separate rush-fee may be invoiced.
- If your order will consist of more than 150 candles, please inquire about fulfillment orders in advance as larger orders may require longer processing time.
- We do not accept returns on merchandise.
- Wholesale orders from within the Pittsburgh city limits will be hand delivered.
- All other orders will be available for pick-up, at an agreed upon drop-off, or shipping via UPS at the cost of the buyer (to be invoiced after shipping).
- Wholesale orders shipped via UPS will be provided a tracking number.
- Once orders are delivered, Chez Lapin is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
- If order was received damaged, please contact Chez Lapin to discuss replacement options.
We love to welcome new wholesale partners to visit our showroom in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh for an opportunity to enjoy our variety of scents in person!
For potential partners outside the Pittsburgh region we will gladly ship you a free box of six sample candles, hand-selected for your particular shop.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment or request a sample box.
Custom Fragrance Inquiries
We can take our experience in perfume blending and custom design to create a unique fragrance that tells a story of your brand. Our Private Label creation process takes 4-6 months, depending on the complexity of the fragrance and sourcing. Our minimum quantity requirement depends on the vessel type but typically begins at 48 pieces.
White label opportunities are also available.
If you'd like to learn more about our process, visit our Private Label page and contact us.